Do you want to help our Company become a highly relevant company in the Nordics – while opening the doors to exciting, international career opportunities for yourself? Do you dream of a job where you manage your own time, and where your efforts make a tangible difference to the lives of real people? Then you could be our new Customer Engagement Manager Swine. We need you on our journey!
Reporting in to the Swine Business Unit Director, the position contributes to the delivery of the SE sales and profit targets by providing technical service excellence and through implementation and management of commercial programs with key purchasing decision makers in swine key customers.
Our Territory Representatives interact face to face with our customers, understand their needs and consult to offer the right solutions. We work collaboratively in Field Sales Teams and play a critical role in supporting our customer centric business model.
- Building & maintaining strong and enduring business partnerships with the company’s largest swine customers
- Providing primary Commercial contact in the Region (SE)
- Working with planners to improve stock forecasting and minimize supply issues
- Achieving sales and profitability targets on nominated Key Accounts (SE)
- Co-ordinating and developing multi-level contacts between accounts and the company’s personnel
- Listing focus company’s products as first line into the key Accounts
- Implementing and improving technical service offering
- Developing key customer relationships to manage the customers’ needs effectively to the benefit of both parties
- Providing customer support with the company’s products as necessary
- Contributing to global technical service offering
- Contributing to market information and industry knowledge
- Continually improving the support and offering to increase compliance and competence
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of budgeted sales and profit targets (SE)
- Delivery of value-added technical service to customers (SE)
- Key customer relations
- 100% compliance
- Veterinary science medicine degree with relevant commercial and technical experience
- Experience of swine production and pathology preferred
- Commercial experience of swine production an advantage
- Commercially aware and able to translate own responsibilities into a positive impact on the business
- Strong team work ethic
- Strong communication skills and able to adapt style to suit different audiences.
- Computer literate and able to use Office 365
- Demonstrates Ethics and Integrity, result driven and with focus on Customers and Patients
- Good Business & Financial Acumen, Strategic Thinking and solid Project Management skills
Core Commercial Competencies:
- Customer & Market Insights
- Customer Engagement
- Strategic Business Management
- Market Access
- Product knowledge and portfolio Management
- Regulatory & Compliance Knowledge
- Account Management
- Lifecycle Management
Our Animal Health division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to the health and well-being of animals. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society and our planet. We offer one of our industry’s most innovative portfolio of products, services and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species.
Who we are…
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for…
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively for the common good. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.